Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) is a standardized exterior gateway protocol designed to exchange routing and reachability information between autonomous systems (AS) on the Internet. The protocol is often classified as a path vector protocol but is sometimes also classed as a distance-vector routing protocol "
Hafiz Hamad Ameer
BS Computer Engineering, Intermediate ICS. Senior Network Engineer, IT Administrator, IOS Developer, Junior Data Center Engineer.
- Information Technology
- To Understand When and Where We Need to Use BGP
- To Understand How BGP Opertaes
- To Understand BGP Flavours
- Start Time: 03-August-2021
- Time: 10:00 AM
- Duration: 01h 00m
- Category: Skills for Life Stream
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate