The Heart of Active Listening: Part 1
Studies on management performance emphasize the importance of listening and reveal that better listeners are more upwardly mobile . Steven Covey also identifies listening as one of the "seven habits of highly effective people" in his book of the same name. This workshop is designed to facilitate the improvement of listening skills to ensure that interactions with colleagues, clients and business associates achieve optimal results.
Catherine has a wealth of experience in learning and development. She has worked as a Senior Managing Partner within a leading UAE training.
- Leadership and Management
- To appreciate the importance of active listening in the workplace
- To understand the difference between hearing and listening
- To identify the 5 levels of listening and the key elements for Level 5 - Empathic Listening
- Start Time: 18-August-2021
- Time: 11:00 AM
- Duration: 01h 00m
- Category: Business Course
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate