FortiGate Firewall (Part 1)
FortiGate Firewall helps to confront the threats and risks that may affect networks and prepares for them. It provides network protection and it's very important role is the remote network control; which facilitates the process for centralized management of the entire network by connecting branches to each other using a VPN.
Ahmed Hassan is an Engineer and network designer with 14 years of experience in the field of Information Technology, Networks, & Operating Systems.
- Understand the importance of Firewalls, and their role in protecting data traffic
- Learn the types of Firewalls
- Identify risks to Information Security
- Start Time: 11-October-2021
- Time: 11:00 AM
- Duration: 01h 00m
- Category: Cyber Security Course
- Language: Arabic
- Level: Beginner