The Power of Language in Business Writing - Part Two
This workshop focuses on the different aspects of language in business writing. Part one focused on the selection and placement of the appropriate words in business writing. Part two develops this theme into the rules for sentencing and the use of paragraphs and punctuation. It also considers the correct style and tone for business writing, and the importance of consistency and creating a powerful first impression.
Catherine has a wealth of experience in learning and development. She has worked as a Senior Managing Partner within a leading UAE training.
- Leadership and Management
- Understand the protocols for sentence and paragraph structure.
- Identify the appropriate style and tone for business writing.
- Understand the importance of consistency and making the right fist impression.
- Start Time: 26-October-2021
- Time: 11:00 AM
- Duration: 01h 00m
- Category: Digital Government Stream
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate