How to avoid mistakes when developing E-Government services (from Russian Federation’s Experience)
Best practice in developing E-Government recommends a centralized system architecture with “digital bus/hub”, as opposed to multiple individual agency-agency interactions. However, many countries face difficulties in such implementation. Russia Federation met most of them too and was able to successfully avoid/overcome hassles.
- How to decrease the complexity while increasing the quality of e-government services?
- 7 key moments where technical, organizational and legal aspects must be perfectly synchronized
- What kind of stimulation is crucial for everyone involved (regulators, agencies, operators, happiness centers, citizens)?
- How to identify and close gaps for citizens to get full-digital service cycle from a single window (ex. smartphone..)?
- Start Time: 25-August-2020
- Time: 11:00 AM
- Duration: 01h 00m
- Category: Expert Talk
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate