Big Data Principles and Practices
The training program aims to introduce the topic of big data, which has accumulated due to storage technologies that have become productive for structured and unstructured data, like computers and mobile phones, as well as Internet-related devices, these devices such as televisions, GPS navigation tools, and other new technologies. There are many other sources that generate this amount of data including social networking sites, which made many technical companies such as Google and Facebook think about how to extract value from this huge amount of data, and exploit it in their field of work, using new technical programs and tools that are able to handle it.
Fathi is a training consultant with 20+experience in programming designing, training. He's specialized in database solutions and electronic archiving.
- Cloud ComputingInformation Technology
- Store, manage and analyze unstructured data
- Big data stores suitable for different data sets
- Processing large data sets to extract value
- Start Time: 31-August-2021
- Time: 11:00 AM
- Duration: 01h 00m
- Category: Skills for Life Stream
- Language: Arabic
- Level: Beginner