Fundamentals of Project Management : Part 5 (Network Diagram)
A project charter is a formal, short document describing the project's objectives, how it will be carried out, and who the stakeholders are. It describes the business case for any project.
Mohamed El Barrani
Mohamed has 20+ years of experience in Training, Talent & Management Consultancy with experience in customer service, strategic planning & innovation.
- Project Management
- Understand and draw the Network Diagram
- Understand how to manage timelines of a project
- Understand how to analyze the Critical Path of a project
- Start Time: 29-September-2021
- Time: 11:00 AM
- Duration: 01h 00m
- Category: Emerging Technology Stream
- Language: Arabic
- Level: Intermediate