The Power of Language in Business Writing (Part 1)
This workshop introduces the concept of the power of language as the foundation for effective business writing. The session highlights the importance of selecting the right words to create a cognitive and emotional connection in written business communication in order to capture attention, interest, motivate and build relationships.
Catherine has a wealth of experience in learning and development. She has worked as a Senior Managing Partner within a leading UAE training.
- Project ManagementCustomer Service
- Ability to select appropriate language for business writing
- Ability to avoid word redundancy in business writing
- Ability to apply the elements of the Rhetoric Triangle to create persuasive business writing
- Start Time: 04-October-2021
- Time: 11:00 AM
- Duration: 01h 00m
- Category: Business Course
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate