Your Quick Guide To Open Source Development and Software Development Trends
In this webinar with TDRA, OpenUAE and IBM, we will talk about open source development, the hype for open source development, and how you can get started with becoming an open source committer. We will discuss how you can become valuable in the open source community, introduce you to the types of licenses for contributing projects, how you can contribute to various other projects of interest, and introduce you to platforms and events where you can start committing right away. Lastly, we will get hands-on with open source, starting with a sample project to which you can contribute.
Fawaz Siddiqi is a developer advocate @ IBM. He has an interest in gaining insights and information and focuses on data science & open-source.
- Computer ScienceSoftware Development
- Introduction to Open Source
- Why Open Source is important
- Developer trends to contribute to
- Developing your Open Source skills
- Start Time: 16-November-2021
- Time: 11:00 AM
- Duration: 01h 00m
- Category: Technical Course
- Language: English
- Level: Beginner