Resilience - Life After COVID 19
This course will walk you through the importance of cultivating resilience to get through tough times, especially in light of the recent pandemic of Covid-19, where cases of anxiety and depression have exponentially increased. The course will also define ways to manage stress and increase resilience.
Danos is a Learning & Development trainer who thrives to support organizations to achieve the right working culture.
- Personal Development
- Define resilience and explain its importance in our ever changing world
- Discuss the attributes and values of resilient individuals
- Define ways to manage stress and increase resilience
- Start Time: 08-November-2021
- Time: 11:00 AM
- Duration: 01h 00m
- Category: Digital Government Stream
- Language: English
- Level: Beginner