The Essentials of Assertive Communication
Being assertive is a core communication skill - assertiveness can help you express yourself effectively and stand up for your point of view, while also respecting the rights and beliefs of others. Being assertive can also help boost your self-esteem and earn others' respect. This workshop is a general introduction to the essence of assertive communication. It examines its key components, highlights the difference between assertive, aggressive, and submissive communication, and offers a number of tips to improve assertiveness in professional and personal interactions.
Catherine has a wealth of experience in learning and development. She has worked as a Senior Managing Partner within a leading UAE training.
- Personal Development
- Understand the meaning of assertiveness and it's importance
- Identify the barriers to assertive communication
- Apply assertive behavior at key communication touchpoints
- Start Time: 26-January-2022
- Time: 11:00 AM
- Duration: 01h 00m
- Category: Digital Government Stream
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate