Working With People
We are often expected to be a functional part of a performing team. This workshop will encourage participants to explore the different aspects of working with people as well as ways that they can become top team performers. The audience will be given the details and concepts of what makes up a team, and what factors into being a successful team and team leader.
Nada El Mais
Nada is a Trainer for more than 9 years. She has a rich experience in Coaching, Knowledge Manageme, Business Analysis, & Agile Project Management.
- Personal Development
- Identify the different types of teams and develop different strategies for leading them.
- Learn techniques to foster teamwork and create a supportive team culture.
- Discover how to create a work environment that fosters synergism and creativity.
- Revise how to communicate more responsively.
- Manage change effectively and create buy-in during the change process.
- Start Time: 22-June-2022
- Time: 11:00 AM
- Duration: 00h 30m
- Category: Soft Skills Course
- Language: Arabic
- Level: Beginner