Business Process Management: An Introduction to Process Thinking
Every organization today has many business processes, which determine what gets done, when, and how. This course exposes you to process thinking and the benefits of systematically managing these business processes through BPM. This course will provide an overview of the ingredients of business processes, how BPM can improve organizational performance and the key phases of a BPM project. You’ll discover that business processes are all around you and play a key role in the products and services you both consume and provide.
Nada El Mais
Nada is a Trainer for more than 9 years. She has a rich experience in Coaching, Knowledge Manageme, Business Analysis, & Agile Project Management.
- Digital Transformation
- Identify strategic goals which enable a business to improve its processes.
- Investigate the value of BPM to support a business to retain its competitive edge.
- Identify the phases in the BPM lifecycle.
- Overview of the technique of value-added analysis of a business process.
- Discover how to monitor and control the performance of the redesign process
- Start Time: 18-October-2022
- Time: 11:00 AM
- Duration: 01h 00m
- Category: Digital Government Stream
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate