Creative Problem Solving
Problem Solving is a process of defining a problem, determining the reason for the problem, identifying, selecting, and implementing the best solution for resolving the issues efficiently and effectively in an organization. This course will show you how to recognize the underlying problem and execute a solution. It is one of the critical skills that every company seeks in job applicants because individuals holding these skills tend to be self-reliant in their day-to-day functioning. This course provides the necessary skills and knowledge of essential concepts that will help you to become proficient with Problem-Solving skills.
Nada El Mais
Nada is a Trainer for more than 9 years. She has a rich experience in Coaching, Knowledge Manageme, Business Analysis, & Agile Project Management.
- Digital TransformationPersonal Development
- An Introduction to problem solving.
- Identify strategies for investigating problems.
- Identify the barriers to problem solving.
- Understand the problem solving cycle.
- Applying critical thinking to everyday problems.
- Start Time: 09-November-2022
- Time: 11:00 AM
- Duration: 01h 00m
- Category: Digital Government Stream
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate