Introduction to Future Thinking
Do you want to think about the future with more creativity and optimism? Do you want to see what’s coming faster, so you can be better prepared for disruptions and more in control of your future? Do you want to get better at changing what’s possible today – in your company, your industry, your community, and in your own life? This course will introduce you to the practice of future thinking. In this course, you’ll build your understanding of what future thinking is and what you can do with it. You’ll master essential foresight techniques. This course is for anyone who wants to spot opportunities for innovation and invention faster. You can gain the skills and confidence to help you become someone who makes the future, instead of letting the future happen to you.
Nada El Mais
Nada is a Trainer for more than 9 years. She has a rich experience in Coaching, Knowledge Manageme, Business Analysis, & Agile Project Management.
- Digital Transformation
- Define future thinking and give examples of futures projects
- Identify historical change in the past to predict new changes in the future
- Collect and analyze signals of change
- Learn how to avoid future shock - and help others avoid it, too
- Start Time: 16-November-2022
- Time: 11:00 AM
- Duration: 01h 00m
- Category: Digital Government Stream
- Language: Arabic
- Level: Intermediate